Virtual Marketing Officer: The power of an agency, the attention of a marketer.
Aren’t you tired of agencies that are too big and busy to pay attention to you?
As soon as you sign up, you get handed off to an account manager who’s trying to juggle 20 other clients. And, well, we didn’t mention the hefty price tag!
But what if we tell you, we got you all covered, imagine someone would work on your bottom line, your top line, and for that matter, all the lines — Introducing a VMO who can work equally well as an Individual Contributor and a Leader, someone working on developing your marketing infrastructure, messaging, digital platforms, and brand communication.
As the world outside has been shut out, the virtual world has become a rich space for brands to embrace unique marketing methods that are effective and impactful. It is time for brands to adapt to survive, and the virtual world presents them the best opportunity to do this.
But what exactly is this VMO?
Good question, so Virtual Marketing Officers (VMO) specialize in growth-driven marketing, thus increasing conversions, revenue, and ROI for our clients. This is done with our laser-focused ability to read and interpret your data, drive relevant content, track results, and make informed decisions. VMO’s expertise in digital marketing best practices and advertising strategies guarantees exponential and sustainable growth.
- Your VMO is well equipped with inbound and paid marketing and overall brand management, and takes care of all your marketing needs and even works as an extension of your existing initiatives. He/she spends time working on cost-effective marketing and growth plans, which are specific to your industries and in tune with your competitions.
- Marketers seeing a cut in budgets will benefit by moving toward cheaper and more flexible channels such as programmatic advertising, social ads, content marketing, etc. where consumer presence and available impressions increase. Some B2B brands are increasing online marketing spend to compensate for the leads they otherwise would have picked up at events. VMO’s job is to figure out all these and the sofa-surfers and convert them into leads, and thus sales. Besides, we will be supporting him/her with our team of US-based marketing and communication specialists and copywriters with native expertise to curate engaging and relevant content.
- Imagine you don’t have to worry about marketing and communications initiatives, and along with a VMO, you are also getting an entire marketing department — Copywriting, Graphic design, Website development and SEO expert, Social media management, Media planning, Inbound and Email marketing, and Campaign planning and execution.
So, how will a VMO help your business to grow?
- You’re covered from Strategy to SEO and branding to graphic design – a Full marketing service.
- VMO comes with a strong back team; they have years of experience and credentials to back them up.
- VMO will not only help with the right traffic on your website but will build your customer base. It is just about a lead; it is about a qualified lead.
- Cost-effective, reliable, and exponential growth-focused plan – guaranteed.
- A customized marketing plan aligns with your industry and your goals. Every enterprise is different, and we use a professional virtual marketing team’s skills to ensure the best fit.
- A VMO works according to your ROI, and he/she monitors every campaign. He/she keeps track of all that goes on in the marketing world and works with his/her team to save you the hassle of finding different people for different marketing aspects.
- Your VMO is a one-stop-solution for all your marketing needs.
- Your VMO understands your business and will always suggest you the best, so much so that if he/she tells you upfront not to pay for a full-time service when you don’t need it. Specific goals need specific solutions.
“S.M.A.R.T. goals were never so SMART.”
- At Saffron Edge, we do multiple rounds of interviews to introduce the VMO, who can fit your brand dynamic and be a prominent organ of your growth strategy. Just 100% value. Did we mention one more best thing? There are no long term commitments required! We work on minimum arrangements, which could be long-term, contractual, and project to project basis. With more people spending time online than ever before, SMBs need to buckle up to reach your customers digitally without spending a dime. Online marketing is the most affordable way to market their business and channel their growth positively.
Why do you need a VMO?
- Setting up an in-house marketing team is expensive, and by contracting with a Virtual Marketing Officer, you could cut your expense by half or more.
- While most Virtual Marketing Officers do work remotely, that doesn’t mean they are disconnected from your business. They participate with other managers to ensure the marketing strategy they design is in sync with the company’s goals and objectives.
- By working with a Virtual Marketing Officer, you are exposed to a relevant experience that provides exposure to a broader range of expertise.
- Tailoring tactics to your target market’s unique needs is what can leverage the skills and experience of a marketing professional who has experience with different companies across multiple industries.
- Virtual Marketing Officers will ensure that metrics are defined and agreed to and systems put in place to track progress as part of their strategy.
- Your existing marketing team is busy with campaigns and a VMO could extend his/her help. The VMO is equipped with working remotely and can manage several groups, even during peak hours.
“Marketing’s job is never done. It’s about perpetual motion. We must continue to innovate every day.” – Beth Comstock
When you tell a VMO “no,” that is when they get excited because VMOs never take “no” as an answer, and they are trained to believe that giving up is never an option. Hearing a “yes” from the customer satisfied them the most.
The first month is critical for an individual’s success, an enterprise, or any initiative. If you are starting the digital transformation, you have to immerse yourself in the business and understand your customers. Review your brand, work out who your audience is, build buyer personas, and think about the buyer’s journey – No honeymoon period, let’s get it started!
Our Virtual Marketing Officers are versatile and experienced marketing officers who have the capability to assess, manage and deliver exceptional marketing results while working virtually with you at a fraction of the cost incurred to hire an on-premise Marketing Officer.