Dental Marketing | Why are you still unable to find new patients?
Aug 12, 2019
6 min read
Dental marketing services are a form of Digital Marketing that focuses solely on strategies and tactics that are customized to maximize results for dental practices. They comprise of:
- Email marketing
- Developing a website/app and strategizing ways to drive traffic to it
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- It increases the traffic on your website, as more and more people get to know it.
- It helps in building conversions.
- It helps in raising your brand awareness.
- It helps in creating a positive brand identity and increases brand credibility.
- It creates a platform for one-on-one interaction with the customers.
- Content marketing strategy is old and ineffective: In this modern world, the youth and their parents are on the internet. The mindset of the target audience has undergone a change, and they now have to be advertised to an audience, with a different content strategy, content that is engaging and relatable to them. Better and unique ad campaigns have to be implemented. Different age groups are to be targeted, and unique content has to be pushed out to them, such that they are kept engaged and entertained.
- No brand awareness: According to the American Dental Association, as of 2018, there were 199,486 practicing dentists in the United States. This translates to 61.0 dentists per 100,000 population. With the help of digital marketing, many of your competitors have years of exposure to the potential of the dental audience in your area. Which is where you lag behind. Without a digital presence, your brand awareness is close to nil.
- Ineffective content: The quality of the content that your post on your website has to be of high standards. It is a fact that the quality of your content and the traffic your website gets are both interconnected. It is not always possible that a website pushes out great content, also not everyone can afford to hire a content developer for the job. In these circumstances, the traffic that is on the website, views this unengaging content, thus forcing them to bounce from the site.
- High dental patient acquisition cost: Dental Marketing is very strategic in nature and requires a lot of planned execution and strategizing. One way to increase traffic and reach your target audience is through Pay Per Click Advertising. Essentially, it is a way through which you can buy your visitors, rather than earning them ‘organically’. But this process requires significant expertise to have a high-performing ROI(rate of interest). If processed incorrectly, your customer acquisition cost will sky-rocket due to the high spending on the PPC advertisement. This causes your budget and your business to go unstable, without getting any results from the PPC investment.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get fresh stories, case studies, and advice from successful
creators and industry experts.