Artificial Intelligence & Marketing Automation Can Lead To A Digital Transformation
Aug 13, 2021
5 min read
With more and more businesses shifting towards marketing automation tools and Artificial Intelligence to transform their digital assistance methods, we may assume that the human mind’s requirement shall be reserved for managerial decisions in maximum cases. The global artificial intelligence software market is expected to grow up to 120 billion by 2025! The funding for AI startups has also grown. It has increased from over one billion U.S. dollars to 8.5 billion dollars in the first quarter of 2020.As far as marketing automation is concerned, the name suggests its functionality- automate the marketing function for repetitive tasks to enhance channel-wise sales and revenues. AI and marketing automation might differ in their application, but both methods are specifically designed to bring digital transformation to a business! However, as per Gartner, 63% of digital marketing leaders find difficulties in personalizing their services. Only 17% of them use AI and ML based functions in their operations. Marketing automation streamlines the workflow of your business firm’s marketing department and establishes lead generation methods and how to nurture those leads before they’re ready for sales. In simple words, Artificial Intelligence aims at bringing efficiency in routine tasks by delegating them to software tools, thus reducing the possibility of human-made errors. One of the prime objectives of blending Artificial Intelligence in the marketing function is how well you can manage and take decisions that require deep analysis and conceptual understanding of consumer data. It is now possible with AI to produce large sets of consumer data into smaller and readable pictorial representations to speed workflows.
Role Of AI and Marketing Automation In Business’ Digital TransformationAs Artificial Intelligence has massively supported most businesses in their journey of digitally enhancing their work operations, let us take a closer look at how it does that -
1. Better View At Customer LeadsWith the help of Artificial Intelligence, your business’ marketing department can comprehend your customer base’s expectations from your brand in terms of product or service requirements. Here, digital transformation relies on how well your business understands and discovers the right audience. For that, we can create a purchaser persona with the help of Artificial Intelligence to gain the upper hand at comprehensive buyer study. A comprehensive study of a buyer’s persona includes elements like purchase history, buying behavior, customer engagement journey that can be measured and analyzed with the help of AI to design marketing campaigns. Marketing automation also provides insights about consumer details and helps your business clinch relevant marketing campaigns for better customer service, resulting in profit gains.
2. Online Efficiency AnalysisWithout a doubt, we can say that every business uses Artificial Intelligence to support its online website’s efficiency and manage the automated processes without human error. One can achieve online efficiency by integrating marketing automation systems and Artificial Intelligence tools to undertake those tasks that require less complex minds and consciousness, such as email autoresponders, online welcome programs, customer chat service, etc. Having that said, AI reproduces analytical results from your website that are required to understand what is liked by your prospect, what segments on your website were worthy enough for accelerating lead generation, and data points related to real-time trends. By identifying these insights and clubbing them with Artificial Intelligence, your business can empower its online efficiency.
3. Redesigning Customer ServiceWith the world shifting towards the extensive grip on exceptional customer service from the business brand, you can achieve more. Your business can apply Artificial Intelligence to support this trend and advance technological factors for a better flow of communications with the help of chatbots that can guarantee efficiency and responsiveness at the same time. While marketing automation also aids in revamping the communication flow for customers via autoresponders and email support, it is suggested to have a dynamic analysis of both to simulate solution-driven operations based on the problematic scenario. Gone are the days when businesses used to follow the traditional methods of providing customer service. AI has upgraded customer journey and communication service by giving the upper hand to customer behavior and relevant content presented to them via the brand website.
4. Anticipate Customer’s ActionsIt is one of the most crucial aspects of the working of Artificial Intelligence - anticipating your prospect’s next move whether they are on the website or not. Gathering such information can significantly help your business nurture the pre-sales leads, initiate follow-ups with the priority shoppers, etc. Here, AI and marketing automation can directly put up relevant actions to customer behavior that can increase the conversion rates for your business, and more conversion leads to better sales and ultimately profit gains. With the help of predictive analysis, AI and help you go beyond the available data and foresee the customer’s following actions based on what has already occurred. For instance, a customer’s purchasing action would be anticipated by Artificial Intelligence based on the fact that the customer tried adding the product to the buyer’s cart. That helps in enhancing the customer experience by providing what they want at the right time.
5. Realize Customer TouchpointsA consumer touchpoint means an action to the autoresponders that your business shares with the customer, such as personalized emails, text messages, or phone calls. Whenever a customer receives a touchpoint, it allows your business to identify data insights based on the interaction. Once this is done, AI and marketing automation play an important role in mending that information in your business database to derive details for your marketing campaigns. With the help of Artificial Intelligence, your business can move one step ahead of your rivals in creating campaigns that enrich the customer’s buying journey and is data-driven, thus reducing the chances of coming to nothing. Having trouble enhancing your business’ digital phase, Saffron Edge is the solution. With our clear-cut software applications and identifying the right approach for your business, we aim at reinforcing efficiency in your marketing campaigns to boost your sales and revenues. You can have a closer look at the testimonies of our clients on our web page and connect with our team of experts to digitally transform your business. Give us a call now to know more!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get fresh stories, case studies, and advice from successful
creators and industry experts.