Social Media Content Strategies To Improve Your Conversions
May 15, 2017
3 min read
We discuss a lot on ‘what to do?’ and ‘what not to do?’ while conversation concerning social media marketing take place. At the end, we end up on similar conclusion like in preceding discussions. Content has been the key throughout all these years for all aspects of digital marketing whether it is social media marketing or SEO. For leveraging content to its full potential, it’s advised to induce quality and consistency in the content. Our recent findings suggest that using quality content can bring gigantic growth in your online business. A quick glance at the success of those who applied the theory to their marketing strategy.
- According to a case study, published on Robbie Richards website, He claims to have increased his traffic by 272% in 30 days without any marketing effort or paying a single penny.
- According to Content Marketing Institute (CMI), 42% online marketers claim to be effective with their content marketing efforts.
- Consistency plays a major role, according to eMarketer, 60% of marketers create at least 1 content everyday without failing.
- According to DemandMetric, the cost of content marketing is 62% less than traditional marketing and provides thrice the conversion.
3 steps for leveraging Skyscraper technique
Step 1: Find trending and proven contentTask one is to find content topics to write on that can catch the eye of the reader and influence them to share it again and again. Searching for trending topics which are already doing good on the web is something that you can easily do. Content or post that are linkable and share-worthy form the foundation of an effective content marketing strategy. The goal is to create some web pages that can be leveraged from time to time to gain website traffic. There are some web tools that you can use to find the best trending topics to write on:
- Buzzsumo: Buzz sumo is the top choice to find out the most trending topics. All you have to do is head over to Buzzsumo and log In. In the next step you have to select the content type, the keyword related to your business, and you will get the most clicked topics that you can write on.
- Topsy, Quicksprout Tool, Open Site Explorer, Google Search, these are the other most influential tools that can help you search for the most trending topics to write on.
Step 2: Craft something unique and better.Now, the stage two can only be mastered by developing the content to its optimum level. The only way to overpower all the existing content developed on the same topic is to beat it at every level, whether it’s design, information, and structure. You can do it following three simple steps:
- Make it lengthy or longer: Providing enough information through your article which is way more than anything available on the web can do the trick. One way to achieve this is through writing long articles providing all A to Z.. information.
- Updated information: Providing updated information that provides a better insight of the available data to the reader is very important.
- Better designed: One simple trick that can put you ahead of your competitors is to use a better design for your content. Use pictures, graphics, infographics, and a proper content structure that looks appealing.
Step 3: Promote it like your life depends on itPromoting your webpage to your audience, the right one is the last and the most crucial stage. Take to all the social media and other sources of promoting your website. Don’t leave any stone unturned.
Where can you do it?
- Linked In
- Google plus community
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get fresh stories, case studies, and advice from successful
creators and industry experts.