Google’s parent company, Alphabet, generates $183 billion in revenue. Almost 80% of their total revenue comes from their Google Ad business. It is needless to say but a large number of businesses are playing their bets on some kind of digital marketing strategy. In fact, 95% of the small businesses plan to increase their spending or investment in digital marketing tactics.
Digital marketing is the soul of most businesses that helps them survive in this modern, cut-throat competition. Using the latest marketing ways, optimizing the business website to attract clients, computing keyword relevancy for more web clicks, and adding quality backlinks- are a few things that you can do to make your digital marketing project a success. In 2020, we saw that more and more businesses were relying on digital marketing strategies to ensure revenue growth in Covid-19. In 2020, the digital space for advertising outgrew itself by surpassing the print media industry and became the second largest medium after TV.
Online marketing is one of the crucial pillars for every business, be it a manufacturing firm or a professional service provider. It significantly creates opportunities for a company to expand to the global marketplace by realizing its target audience and building brand credibility over the years. In addition to that, every business aims to reduce their annual marketing cost and simultaneously obtain more quality traffic. However, this would sound hare-brained without an organized strategy. So, here comes the role of digital marketing- to help publish your content in an efficient state that successfully stimulates customer visits.
Digital Marketing – Insight!
A digital marketing plan consists of various policies and immediate actions that need to be addressed by the business firm to digitally improve their brand image and communicate with their target groups. By analyzing the data figures and stats received from a local advertisement to campaign drives run for a unique product/service, the process of digital marketing has a lot on its plate for you. Being in a generation where the internet decides your brand’s online visibility, it is evident that digital marketing is a way out for you to acquire brand exposure and earn profits.
Given that if you have a law firm or are a lawyer yourself and aspire to take your services online, you have multiple reasons to take up online marketing practices and accelerate the process real quick. Since a law firm requires detailed research for client cases and compute brand-related information in a systematic form for the customers, digital marketing tactics form the bedrock of such a smooth procedure.
Advantages Of Digital Marketing To Law Firms
While being in a law firm or providing legal services yourself, there are ample opportunities that come your way if you focus on effective digital marketing. Here are a few benefits that a lawyer gets to enjoy by using online marketing to expand their scope of support –
- Focussed Towards Clients – Customers are the blood of any business and especially essential for service professions such as lawyers. It is imperative to include them in the online marketing drive and strive to find what interests them, in terms of the website interface, service efficiency, to bring an upward shift in client satisfaction.
- Optimum Conversions – Once a customer visits your legal website, it is your duty to take them forward from thereby providing them the resolution via services and gain an agreement. It results in a conversion of a visitor into a successful client. Lawyers can also use conversion rate optimization (CRO) tools to obtain quality conversions in lesser time.
- Monitor and Analyse Online Performance – With the help of digital marketing tools, a lawyer can quickly track their online marketing metrics’ success and act on the present efficiency via different strategies. Since every business over the globe gets impacted and rapid changes in this dynamic market, a credible diagnosis of your online marketing framework is essential to enhance and develop the further process.
Pay-per-click or PPC refers to a basic fee that advertisers pay whenever a visitor clicks on their website. You can calculate the cost of pay-per-click by dividing the total advertising expenses by the number of clicks of the visitors on the website. Thus, the search engines’ estimated PPC cost could be high or low, depending on your target groups. According to online research, legal terms like a lawyer, personal attorney individually bag in many PPC costs. Since this practice comes under the paid advertising, there are numerous ways a lawyer can use digital marketing to lower these PPC costs for the firm’s success –
- Geo-Target Your Prospective Clients – Most of the time, you need to Geo-target a radius to target your clients, be it within a state or a region. A lawyer can easily use online marketing tools to set a defined location where most of your potential customers would reside. Run trial campaigns before setting up the radius to get an advanced search and prepare ads accurately. As a lawyer, you can take advantage of online tools or consult an expert to help you through this in an effective way. It will enable you to lower the PPC cost as only those customers will visit your website in that location and are targeted as per the advertisement.
- Structure Your Keywords As Per Customer’s Search Intent – Structure Your Keywords As Per Customer’s Search Intent – Before publishing the advertisement on the website, it is essential to understand the customer’s search query intent so that your website is visited with a purpose. Based on that, include keywords necessary and apt in the customer’s search, so it directly lands on your website, thus ensuring to-the-point pay-per-click.
- Connect With Clients – Often, your competition rises when you fail to effectively contact your prospective clients after they have landed on your website. Responding quickly to their inquiries helps you eliminate the probability of shifting to another platform, thus ensuring that the PPC cost incurred provides a positive return.
- Managing PPC Drives – Once your advertisement is online and you’re set to acquire leads in terms of the number of visitors on your legal website, the next step is to analyze the things that are non-efficient on your website. It could be irrelevant keywords, limited geotargeting, etc. After tapping down the ill-factors, you can reduce bidding on those keywords that do not perform, ultimately reducing your PPC costs.
- Schedule Your Ads – A lawyer’s requirement might increase on specific days, at particular times. Observing these patterns and scheduling your advertisements or remaining active on the website at that time potentially helps you to save some on PPC.
Need expert assistance to help you climb the ladder of conversions, reduce the PPC budget or implement digital marketing tactics for customer engagement? We know what you want! We at Saffron Tech will help you in this journey. Our well-strategized and consistent approach towards your client base will enable you to reach new levels of customer satisfaction and simultaneously save on your pay-per-click costs. Furthermore, with our team of digital marketing professionals, we assure you of the best possible service so you can elevate your brand image and performance. For more information, reach out to us now!