5 SIGNS YOU SHOULD OUTSOURCE ADWORDS MANAGEMENT
Jul 5, 2019
7 min read
How has PPC AdWords evolved? From its humble launch back in Oct 2000 as a self-servicing advertising platform to launching Ad planner and Ad builder to becoming the largest CPC advertising platform, helping the business meet their customer's expectation better, Google AdWords has come a long way. A Paid advertising platform under the PPC, Google Adwords or Google Ads, as it has been renamed to, is a marketing channel wherein the advertiser pays per click or impression for every ad. The more clicks your ads will get, the higher will be the probability of your ad to generate new leads, and the better would be the chances of converting to customers. But all this depends on how strong your ad campaigns are. Where is AdWords heading to in 2019? Recently Google rolled out a plethora of new Adwords features that every marketer out there must heed to, to stay relevant in the competitive landscape such as:
- Images will be shown in the web search results, but only on the numero uno rank, giving advertisers broader opportunity to fight for the attention of the qualified audience.
- Google machine's learning will automatically sense the relevant information from a long video to better target the audience and display six seconds of video with that useful information in search results.
- The audience can be hooked to the products and services with Google's latest update in enhancing the user's shopping experience by displaying recommendation along with the ads, where Google has merged with Google express.
- ADS RELEVANCE:
- LANDING PAGE QUALITY:
- KEYWORD SELECTION:
- Vacation/Day off:
- If you do not have the time to manage your campaigns or even check their progress adequately, it's time you let industry expert effectively take care of it. You can not just set and forget a PPC strategy; you will have to be vigilant as to where it is taking your business. Not being able to keep an active eye on the campaign might result in poor customer experience, resulting in wastage of time and money.
- If you are planning to expand but do not have the budget to scale your in-house team, then an outsourced agency with its built-in expertise and a dedicated team always on your beck and call can enhance the probability of visibility and awareness.
- If you find yourself always rectifying the errors or in a hurry to mitigate the impact of a significant issue, threatening the business's productivity, you need the help of a dedicated outsourced team of PPC agents to timely identify and fix any problem in its initial stage.
- When was the last time you checked your ad conversion rate? Can't recollect? Well, unless you know your conversion rates like the back of your hand, you need to outsource an agency. Why? Because they will keep track of the conversion rate of every ad and do the needful, which is split testing the ones that are doing well and deleting the ones that are not performing.
- How is your quality score? Are your ads relevant to what searchers are looking for? Google makes it clear that a business's advertisement will only have a good quality score when the content they created adds value to the seeker's search and enhance their experience when clicked on the website. Your ads might not be relevant, and yet you could end up paying a hefty price. Only a proficient PPC agency can help increase your quality score and prevent you from paying high prices due to low-quality scores.
- While knowing when to outsource Adwords Management is crucial, it is equally essential to be careful of the shady agencies claiming to ensure your immediate success with the campaigns. Some of the warning signs are:
- Instead of asking about your goals, they are too busy blabbering what their agency has achieved and how will they help you with their one size fits all approach and "professional" PPC specialist. If they are not asking about your goal; all they are interested in is in minting money.
- If you hear them only using the word traffic and not even remotely talking about their conversion strategies, then that's your cue to show them the door. Traffic is undoubtedly essential to start a business, but you need conversion to establish and ensure yourself a bright future.
- If in spite of addressing Adwords account, keywords, ad copy, they subtly forget to mention how they are going to manage the landing page effectively, then that agency is not worth investing. As aforementioned, what happens after the click and how is the landing page quality are critical to ensure the transition to conversion.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get fresh stories, case studies, and advice from successful
creators and industry experts.