A 32% Rise In Organic Traffic For An Anti-Aging Center Based In Louisiana, USA
- They Wanted To Offer A Seamless Website User Experience
There is a massive difference between attracting new customers to a poorly optimized website and a high-performing website with appealing UX. A poor user experience will discourage a user from making a transaction because it will cause friction during user actions. Our team of designers had to work rigorously on improving their UX.
- They Wanted To Get Rid Of A Slow Website Speed
- Their Content Strategy Lacked Relevance
- They Wanted To Make Key Optimizations To Increase Their Credibility.
We assessed the current position of our client’s website in organic search results. After evaluating their website rank, we performed a complete website audit to find the shortcomings that lower their website’s performance. Our developers made minor modifications that steadily increased their search engine preferability.
Producing enticing content is a must for a website! Our content marketers delivered keyword-rich articles, blogs, and engaging web pages that ranked high on SERPs. We even created industry-specific links that helped them drive quality referral traffic.
We realized that many links on their website were either harmful or irrelevant. Hence, our experts conducted an extensive link audit to identify technical errors and better keyword targeting options. We always target good directories amidst supporting keywords to increase the potential of our client’s online business.
- The average qualified leads (per month): 15
- Users increased by 32.16%.
- Sessions increased by 31.16%.
- New Users increased by 31.53%.
- Total impression increased by +16.3K
- Total clicks increased by +110