39% Growth in Organic Traffic for a Luxury Housing Company
Our client owns an apartment community in Lafayette that offers luxurious one, two, or three-bedroom apartments featuring vaulted ceilings, luxury amenities, and stylish finishing touches.
- Drive more localized traffic & clicks
To attract more web traffic and clicks from the U.S. state of Louisiana.
- Acquire new high intent traffic
To increase the visibility of their gated apartment community.
- Spread awareness about luxury amenities
To highlight their pet-friendly apartment community offering.
Overview: Encouraging Real Estate Sentiment In A Post Pandemic World.
Our client’s business offers highly personalized services to their customers and generates revenues through their website. They provide community amenities within their apartments, including on-site management, maintenance, a car care center, movie theatre, pool, outdoor facilities, and other relaxation areas. Other apartment amenities include furnished rooms, stainless appliances, vaulted ceilings, etc. Currently, their properties and offices are situated in Lafayette, a city in southern Louisiana. As the pandemic took a toll on real estate businesses, buyers or clients have very low purchase intent even after the pandemic. Hence, our client is looking for digital marketing campaigns that can help them drive new clients to their website. They want conversion-focused strategies that allow them to convert more.
- Below-average website visibility
- Low client acquisition and referral traffic.
- Low engagement and a lack of brand presence.
- Driving new and unique user traffic was challenging.
The digital campaigns offered by Saffron Edge have put together impressive organic growth for our website. Due to low market demand, I was pretty skeptical about investing money into marketing. After talking to one of their marketers, I decided to go with their campaigns as we needed significant ranking recovery. My team’s monthly calls or queries dropped as we didn’t have targeted leads on our website. Today I am thrilled to say that the last three months with Saffron Edge were advantageous. We are getting more leads, more local traffic, and better visibility on search engines. Our team shall continue to work with Saffron Edge.
Jamie Matchett (CMO, Apartment community, Lafayette, Louisiana, USA)
Our Approach: Making Real Estate Business Discoverable Online1. Keyword Strategy – We performed competitor analysis and evaluated niche data. We also curated an extensive list of keywords that could help them drive more traffic. We created a content map that made their web pages, blogs more authoritative.
2. Robust Content Marketing – After outlining our content map and performing market research, our team curated a set of content marketing strategies. Our content writers delivered niche-specific content that highlighted their service offerings.
3. Earning Customer Trust Through Citations – Our client’s website ranked up efficiently, which resulted in better visibility. We also boosted their online authority by implementing page optimization such as NAP citations across various trusted sources.
- Curating A Keyword Strategy
- Robust Content Marketing
- Earning Customer Trust Through Citations
We have helped our client strengthen their online presence and brand authority, due to which their business appears more enticing and credible to their customers. We offer in-depth reports to the companies we work with. Let’s look at the results that we’ve achieved.
- Users increased by 39.25%
- New Users increased by 39.29%
- Sessions increased by 41.41%
Impressions & Clicks-
- Total clicks increased from 1.59k to 2.39k
- Total impressions increased from 239k to 245k