Top 7 Future Web Design Trends (Updated) – Saffron Tech
Jan 21, 2020
5 min read
7 Future Web Design Trends That You Must Consider In 2021!The web has witnessed enormous growth since it was discovered. Mobiles have reigned us, and with time, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence is taking over the business landscape. As advantageous and needful, these technologies have been, their actual impact is seen only in a few aspects of which web design trends are a significant area. Here are the top web design trends to know that would help us set a benchmark in 2021.1. Get Creative: Rethink Your Current Web Design Trends And Techniques! Every new creative discovery requires a bit of courage for implementation to make the business stand out of the crowd and to project itself to the world! Similarly, creativity would make the website designs take a bolder step- a more significant leap in 2021. The unique and rarely used asymmetrical layouts will be seen on the websites. An increase in their usage is due to the more substantial amounts of enthusiasm, fun, rarity, and individuality of the brand. Thus, it’s a new trend in web page design that has a far reach and greater appeal on all websites, especially on personal websites.
2. Utilize 3D Technology!Adding yet another dimension is always beneficial – be it life or technology! 2021 would witness the rise in the usage and popularity of 3-Dimensional modeling and render in their website designs. 3D modeling and rendering would become more accessible and affordable, even for those lacking specialized 3D training. Defy, and Adidas have adopted 3D modeling and showcased it on their websites. Many more are predicted to follow the same trend. It is undoubtedly one of the most significant emerging website trends in 2021.
3. Add Engaging Visuals And VideosVideos are a must in this time of cut-throat competition and decreasing attention span of the target audience as it quickly engages the audience and markets the brand more efficiently. This element of video addition is not a new one, but people have great expectations for this new year 2021. So, videos are inevitable and must-haves for the web page. You must plan the design, content of the video, and the quality of the video properly. The meaning and purpose of the video must be evident. The videos must be aptly handled as representatives that visually carry forward the spirit and overall goals of the brand. The video addition must be so that the target audience can’t skip it, and they should come back for more!
4. Implement Motion GIFsWe live in a fast-paced and digitized world. As a result, impatience has dawned on us and has become a part of us. We expect even the search engines to load much faster and answer our queries more quickly. We need everything instantly! A website designer obviously should take advantage of this behavior and leverage it efficiently by including motion design on their site. Motion designs immediately provide information that’s engaging too. They help convey a message in a far better way than the textual and pictorial content. GIFs can be the best example of exemplifying the usage of motion pictures. GIFs load faster than videos and communicate everything briefly, though the information is highly complex. Additionally, GIFs work well in all screen sizes too.
5. Enhance Voice-Search CompatibilityMany gadgets are currently equipped with virtual assistants like Google Now, Cortana, and Siri. These Smart assistants have set a new trend – an increase in the number of people who use voice queries rather than text. The convenience rendered through voice queries makes people switch to it over manual text. Website developers and designers should provide the best voice-user interface with this increasing popularity of searching with voice. It must offer a great user experience that is more customized and is responsive across all screen sizes. Be prepared for this trendy website design with great innovation!
6. Infuse Machine Learning and Artificial IntelligenceBig data is the basis of our sustenance today. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning are the basis of handling big data. Webmasters and designers need to stay updated and adapt to these technological trends as in the recent future; the user interface can be influenced and dominated by these trending technologies. Advanced machine learning and AI must be mastered by web designers and infused with web design trends that would help target the users better and offer a customized experience to them. AI and machine learning are set to change the web designing landscape more drastically and uniquely than others.
7. Try Smart CSS GridsBefore, web designers had to make a crucial decision – whether they had to design a webpage for the computer or mobile. Also, the most significant task is that they want to develop the website so that it should figure out the device in which it is opened and then adapt to the device. Yes, the website needs to be responsive. Using smart CSS grids helps in designing such a flexible webpage that is so much easier. The latest technology allows the excellent organization of content, highest and unmatchable quality of user experience. The website becomes highly adaptable on all desktop and mobile versions that suit a user’s screen.
ConclusionNew and creative website design trends have been admired by people every year. The website designers should keep in touch with these updates to be relevant and helpful to many users. 2021 would be another advancing year in technology where only the best user experience providers can withstand. Hence, you can implement these 7 future web design trends to renovate your website successfully. Tweak your current web design trends and techniques to make the most out of your website. Make use of the above said far-reaching technologies and be dominant in the market! Are you looking for a robust team that can help you develop a feature-rich website? Contact us now!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get fresh stories, case studies, and advice from successful
creators and industry experts.