Client Relationship ManagerWe are looking for a proactive and experienced client relationship digital account manager who can review, analyze and communicate with digital marketing customers and build long-lasting business relationships and maintain a healthy client retention rate.
Main Responsibilities of a Client Relationship ManagerYour responsibilities will include:
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Discuss & review digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design, and implement digital strategies (with the help of the operations team) to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Present Reports on web performance metrics
- Analyze and Report (internally) project performance
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Handle Client Escalations effectively
- Ability to create Cross-Sell and Upsell opportunities with clients
- Technical SEO including website architecture, silo structuring, and internal linking optimization.
- Ownership of client’s business and project success
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Communicate project development, timelines, and results to team, management and clients
- Sound knowledge of Web analytics platforms and tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz, Majestic, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, etc.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- An experience 3-5 years in a similar field of CRM or account management
- Preferred to have an experience in both B2B and B2C
- Have a good understanding of the US and the UK market