Our client is the owner of a Law firm headquartered in the Manhattan area of New York City. The client was facing challenges in getting good closures as the users coming on to the website were not appropriate and small in company size. Therefore clients were looking for a solution to upgrade their website content, performance & enhance the quality and quantity of users and prospective clients on their website through reliable channels like SEO (Search engine optimization), PPC (Pay per click), and Social Media Marketing.
Our AIM was to enhance our client’s old website content with the updated and fresh content followed by generating new & targeted users through social media, SEO, and PPC campaigns. Which would eventually lead to high LTV closures for our client.
We drafted and implemented a 360° plan including
- Website and competitor analysis to make sure the client is a step ahead of their competitors.
- Redefining buyers persons and executing the website content on similar lines
- Followed by ideating and implementing social media marketing campaigns, Google PPC campaigns, corporate blogs on website & organic SEO through highly converting keywords.
- Lastly but importantly, working on conversion rate optimization through A/B Testing, Customer Journey analysis, Use of video and POPups on the website to enhance visitors engagement, and more.
- Website organic traffic from the United States increased to an average of 47.22% every quarter.
- The average time on site increased from 01:22 minutes to 04:52 minutes in the first month of engagement.
- Bounce rate on the website home page (& other important pages) decreased to 47.18% which was 82:07% in the initial phase of engagement with the client.
- This all eventually led to a 72% increment in qualified leads from the website which further leads to an increment in revenue to over 49% in the first two quarters itself.