The client is a high-end bridal boutique in San Francisco featuring the biggest collection of wedding dresses and women’s formals made by award winning fashion designers such as Madison James, Stella York and Deine Atelier. They came to us with a sole purpose of increasing their website traffic and establishing themselves as a market leader in the industry.
- When it comes to increasing organic traffic for a website through inbound marketing, every marketing element has to work in sync to deliver the best results and that includes SEO, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and our client had not indulged in any such efforts before.
- Our client wasn’t into blogging when they approached us, which is considered to be the foundation of inbound marketing in general. So, we took this responsibility as well for gaining considerable exposure in the market and attract new audiences.
- Completely audited their website and optimized it for SEO and Mobile SEO.
- Researched keywords that amounted to the maximum traffic in their niche and wrapped the client’s website and blog content around it for more search engine exposure.
- Created engaging blog posts revolving around what soon-to-be brides may find useful and the latest happenings in San Francisco that synced with what they do, again, to capture audiences searching actively on the web for their services.
- Heavily marketed those blogs through Social Media marketing, submitting it to relevant directories and social bookmarking websites to generate a steady flow of traffic coming to their website and increase exposure.
- Snuffed out the biggest influencers in their industry and reached out to them for sharing the client’s content.
- To transform them into a one-stop bridal shop, we Integrated their website with an e-commerce plugin so that buyers can shop from them at the ease of their home, giving them a complete UX experience.
- The client started ranking prominently on the first page of Google for the keywords we targeted
- The client reported a 35% increase in traffic.
Many people think inbound marketing is all about blogging. But it is so much more than that. It’s essence lies in helping your audience as much as you can with the right mix of quality content, outreach & SEO and doing it all it in sync and close coordination. Not many marketing agencies know this, but thankfully we do.
For more of our success stories