The client is a leading provider of dental services in Chatswood, Australia for more than 60 years. They wanted to extend their reach further in Australia and reach a broader audience spanning all across the continent. For achieving the same, they wanted to go the online way and sought out our search engine and internet marketing expertise.
- Dental SEO is a tough one to ace as there are many practitioners fighting for the top spot, doesn’t matter the location.
- When it comes to blogging in the dental industry, you need deep industry expertise to portray it in every single piece you write and help people with the best possible solutions, which was obviously a challenge for us.
- They were catering to local clients till now but before they expanded their reach across Australia, they needed a complete website overhaul that would attract the new audience they wanted to target.
- We decided to allow website visitors to book dental appointments from the website itself if they were impressed enough to boost conversions on the website.
- Next came the keyword research. We dug out the best industry keywords to target that would help us in increasing our client’s exposure throughout Australia.
- Based on those keywords, we wrapped all their website content and added them religiously in the website’s meta-structure to let Google crawlers know exactly what their business is all about
- We started creating in-depth, keyword-targeted blogs that would greatly help prospects with clear-cut solutions, help our client gain considerable search engine exposure and bring in a lot of traffic.
- To reach new audiences, we started promoting those blogs to our client’s existing social media profiles and other blogging platforms related to dental health and dentistry in general. We also started outreaching the industry influencers to feature our content and made sure we tapped their unique audiences as well.
- To strengthen our client’s Local SEO competence, we claimed their Google My Business profile and built clinic citations across the web on authoritative directories related to the dental industry.
- Since our client was already a household name in Chatswood, we decided to create and maintain a presence for our client on the biggest review platform out there – Yelp, and started fostering positive reviews on the platform to attract more prospective patients.
1478% Increase in Organic Traffic
When it comes to marketing dental practices, you have to make sure the actual services your patients get is as good as the marketing you do. Even if one end of the spectrum is sub-par and the patients don’t like the overall service, you’ll have the scattered review websites present out there on the web working against your favor. We always make sure we are not making any false promises when we take the reign of marketing your dental practice on the web.
For more of our success stories