The client is a leading supplier of packaging and shipping supplies in USA. With an extensive selection of more than 10,000 packaging products offered through their website and distribution centers in Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Greenville, Los Angeles, and New York, the client has worked with some of the world’s leading brands such as Coca-Cola, Starbucks, Ford, FedEx, Walmart & more.
- The client’s website was launched in 1998 and has stayed the same ever since. Their website demanded a serious make-over and the client also wanted to implement the functionality of letting their customers personalize their products on the website itself.
- The client was solely dependent on their established goodwill and word-of-mouth marketing. We were given the task of showcasing their authority in the industry digitally, which we had to start from scratch.
- To mark their authority in the digital world and increase their website traffic, we decided to completely revamp their old website and strengthen their SEO potential marginally with the help of the following solutions –
- Before we began optimizing their website for search engines, our web designers completely re-designed their old website keeping in mind the client’s existing brand identity, target audience & their preferences, mobile & SEO friendliness, site loading speed, user navigation and overall user experience.
- To let customer customize their products to their liking, our developers got down to work and added the product customization functionality to our client’s website using HTML and CSS.
- After making the above mentioned improvements on their website, our client was ready to make conversions. To make that happen, we needed to attract targeted traffic from search engines. Our SEO experts took care of that by finding the most relevant keywords to target and added them in their website’s meta-structure, webpages, product pages, and blogs to bring the kind of traffic on our client’s website that was most likely to convert.
- Made sure their local customers could find them easily by submitting their business citations to high-authority local and global product directories and updating their ‘Google My Business’ profile by listing all the information about their business.
- Further strengthened their SEO profile by building quality backlinks for their website with the help of guest blogging, PR releases, social bookmarking, social media marketing, and influencer outreach.
- Insisted satisfied customers to review our client’s business on popular review platforms such as Yelp to attract additional traffic.
54% of organic traffic increased in 3 months
Your website and SEO goes hand-in-hand. A visually attractive, fast-loading, mobile responsive, easily navigable website that provides a stellar user experience greatly enhances its SEO potential and can make all your marketing efforts an absolute success.
For more of our success stories