Junior Flutter DeveloperWe are currently hiring a Junior Flutter Developer to join our developing team and build intuitive, engaging, and impactful websites based on Flutter.
Main Responsibilities of a Junior Flutter DeveloperYour responsibilities will include:
- The developer must build engaging and high-performing applications using Flutter for iOS and Android.
- The developer must deliver top-notch code quality. They are also expected to relay information and report regarding development status.
- The candidate is expected to curate design and development documents during coding.
- The individual should seamlessly collaborate with other cross-functional teams to ensure the development of feature-rich applications.
- They must rectify the bugs or issues reported by the Quality Analysis team during a project's development phase.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in developing Flutter applications for iOS and Android.
- The developer must have hands-on experience with Dart language and various code versioning tools.
- Good communication skills are a must.