Creative ManagerWe are currently hiring a Creative Manager to join our team and handle crucial & impactful projects for various clients.
Main Responsibilities of a Creative ManagerYour responsibilities will include:
- The creative manager is responsible for supervising creative development work from start to finish.
- Curate strategies and concepts that engage, inspire or inform target audiences or the market.
- Manage and supervise the content and design team to curate various marketing collaterals for digital marketing campaigns.
- The individual must align the branding strategy and goals per the organization's standards.
- They need to curate creative briefs and establish design methodologies to meet the business goals while adhering to the timelines of the stakeholders and budgets.
- A bachelor’s degree in a creative field, like graphic design, advertising, fine arts, or communication.
- A creative Manager must have 3+ years of experience in the related field.
- They must have 1-3 years of experience in supervising teams.
- They must have extensive knowledge of the departments and their functioning.
- They must have leadership skills to guide teams through challenges.
- A creative manager must portray a team-oriented approach.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills are a must.