Since its inception as the new field in the marketing field, Inbound Marketing has not only given a better ROI to marketers but it also helped the customers to find the right kind of product or services they were looking for. Now marketers do not have to put up with those ill-placed ads and use those burgeoning traditional marketing techniques to chase down the customers. Inbound is the one kind of magnetic marketing strategy that helps brands in generating leads, converting them and creating a long term loyalty amongst customers by using various channels like social media sites, blogging, SEO and e-mail marketing. Companies have reported that inbound marketing costs 62% less per lead as compared to the traditional ways of marketing. This been said both B2B and B2C companies have realized its importance and we are going to put forth some facts that prove Inbound Marketing is the next big thing in the marketing field. If we compare both outbound Vs. Inbound Marketing techniques, the only variation that you will find is that companies with different sizes of workforce spend on Inbound marketing increasingly and it is a win-win for Inbound over outbound marketing.
Some B2B Inbound Marketing Stats
- According to the survey by content marketing institute, 88% of B2B companies use content marketing as part of their marketing strategy, but only 32% of them keep it documented.
- As reported by Marketo, 93% of buying cycles begin with an online search, which is why catering to customer’s needs by making relevant content and then optimizing it with best SEO practices is important.
- 61% of the most effective Inbound Marketers reported that they meet with their content team daily or weekly. (Source)
- Most effective B2B Inbound marketers spend a large portion of the budget on content marketing,approximately 42% of the total budget as compared to the less effective 28% marketers.(Source)
- B2B marketers have reported that Inbound Marketing gives them qualified and interested Sales lead and which is their top most priority for measuring the metric whether the Inbound marketing is working or not; even more important than sales and conversions.(Source)
- In 2015 companies have reportedly seen 55% increase in leads when they increased the number of web-based landing pages from 10 to 15.(Source)
- 76% of B2B Inbound marketers say that they will produce more customer-centric content in 2016.(Source)
- The most important marketing strategies in their order of importance for B2B marketers are: in-person events, Webinars, case studies, white papers, blogs, and videos.(Source)
- Nurturing the prospects is also very important and hence the companies that used marketing automation to nurture leads in 2015 saw a 451% increase in qualified leads.(Source)
- 94% of B2B marketers have reported that they use LinkedIn to post their content and viable leads, while others like Twitter(87%), FaceBook(84%), Youtube(74%) and they use Google+(62%) to optimize the content better.(Source)
- This might be astonishing, but 85% of B2B marketers say lead generation by making most useful content for their target audience will their top most priority in 2016. Sales come as the second priority! (Source)
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get fresh stories, case studies, and advice from successful
creators and industry experts.