In this digitizing era, traditional marketing is not substantial for dental practices life family dentists, cosmetic dentists, and so on. While the classic way works to a certain extent, it cannot compare digital marketing. With the Internet by your side, your dental practice will be capable of reaching an audience you thought was not possible.
According to Live Internet Stats, Google processes more than 5 billion searches per day. There is no doubt that these numbers include people searching for a dentist in your local area. Relying solely on traditional marketing methods is keeping you from reaching current and prospective patients. Read on for reasons why digital marketing is essential for your practice.
BEST WAYS TO ENGAGE WITH POTENTIAL PATIENTS:
Social Media Marketing:
Social media marketing is the ultimate way to build relationships with your audience. Proving that you can provide your customers with a pain-free experience is essential and important. It’s important to keep in mind that you’re selling comfort, good health, confidence, trust and above all, a pleasant experience. The social media platform connects you with your patients. Remind them that you’re all about people, not just teeth.
Benefits of using Social Media –
- Increased Brand Awareness: Social media cost-efficient and is used to syndicate content and grow your business’ visibility. Designing a well-planned social media strategy will significantly increase your brand recognition, considering you will be engaging with a broad audience of consumers.
- Increases Traffic: Your social media profiles are a gateway to your website, and every post is another opportunity to acquire a new customer. Utilizing social media will help you reach potential customers outside your loyal circle.
- Higher Conversion Rates: Your conversion rate increases as your visibility increases. Every brand promoting post will lead users to your website and in-return increase traffic. The humanization factor of social media marketing gives your business a positive impression. By sharing content, commenting, and posting on social media, your brand becomes interactive and personified. People believe in doing business with other people than companies.
According to WordStream,“PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.”
Benefits of using PPC Advertising:
- Targeted Advertising: PPC advertising allows you to choose specific terms or interests for you to target your perfect audience.
Use Google AdWords, to select keywords people are searching for, and send them to a relevant page on your site, to get the best chance of a conversion. Selecting these keywords takes research, but can often reap results if you can target the right audience.
- PPC advertising does not depend on SEO or Google Algorithm changes: PPC advertising is not as risky if you are using organic listings. Your success is not primarily dependent on Google algorithmic changes or your website’s optimization. PPC advertising is more of a numbers game. The amount of money you are spending and the amount of return you are receiving are the only factors you should look out for.
- Measurable ROI: PPC advertising gives you quantifiable ROI, which precisely shows you what your getting out of your investment in the ads. You can measure the users’ actions and other related stats such as the interaction your ad is getting with your viewers. This will help you get an estimate of your returns from the ads posted. Estimating your ROI couldn’t be more straightforward.
According to wikipedia, simply put, Email marketing is the procedure of sending commercial messages, to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
Benefits of Email Marketing:
- Distribution at Scale: Subscribers that share your deals and offers with others are marketing your services for free. In this way your business is automatically creating links without you investing a whole lot of resources. Users sharing your content act as brand promoters. This way you increase reach and credibility.
- Low costs: Email marketing is very cost-effective compared to mainstream marketing channels. Unlike advertising on billboards, magazines or television channels, there are no fees paid in exchange for exposure on emails. Email marketers invest in software to automate, track and evaluate the emails. Sending thousands of emails at a time seems like a challenging task, but the costs are far lower than other marketing channels.
- You can reach people on any device: The number of users checking their email from their mobile devices is enormous. It means you can use email marketing to reach people on any device at any place, improving visibility and reach over time. It is vital to make sure that your emails are easy to open and read from mobile devices, paying close attention to image sizes and the amount of text on the page.
If you’re selling a product on your website, customer testimonials can be a crucial content element because they are unbiased comments that prompt visitors to buy. By using testimonials in text, audio or video formats on your site, you introduce content that will promote your product in convincing fashion.
Benefits of using Testimonials:
- Build Trust & Credibility: Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you. Then their anxious thoughts are put at ease, knowing that other customers have been happy and satisfied after doing business with you.
“Social Proof” is a powerful tool, well understood by marketer’s. When users see others trying/buying/enjoying something, they are most likely to do the same.
- Affordable: Getting testimonials is free. Given that they are positive, all you have to do is to get customer feedback and then get permission to publish it on your website. There is no need to spend a penny!
Offering Discounts and Promos:
While you’re concerned about staying ahead in terms of your technical craft, customer service, and managerial practices, don’t forget marketing and promotions. Special offers enhance your business and empower you to control the variables. Providing exclusive offers are critical in the competitive world of dentistry, orthodontics, and prosthodontics.
- Free Consultation: A free consultation is a simple but valid offer. Offering free consultations is one of the best ways to get new patients.
- New patient discount: This can be a costly yet nearly universally effective promotion. Some clinics offer free or discounted first appointments. The ROI can be low until and unless a high percentage of these people become long-term patients.
- Back To School Discounts: February and July present a great deal of opportunity to attract families with kids to your dental practice by offering a back to school offer like free check-up and discounted cleaning. These offers will give your clinic a nice boost at least twice a year.
If your dental marketing strategy isn’t primarily digital, it’s time for an overhaul. Contact us.